Updated Info for January 2017 Albany Storm Disaster Relief
In need of tree removal assistance or a tarp?
Call the Samaritan's Purse Crisis Hotline: 229-288-4261
Want to volunteer?
Volunteer with Samaritan's Purse by attending an orientation meeting at the Coke Plant at 7:30am or 12:30pm (choose one).
More info: https://spvolunteernetwork.samaritanspurse.org/albany-ga-tornado-response
Want to give?
If you would like to make a donation to assist with disaster relief efforts, please select the "GIVE TO DISASTER RELIEF EFFORTS" button below. By selecting the button, you will be instructed to:
1. Enter the amount of the gift.
2. Select if this is a one-time gift or recurring gift.
3. Select where you would like for the gift to be applied. For Disaster Relief, please choose "Help Albany (Disaster Relief)" giving type.
4. Enter your contact information
5. Enter your payment information.
By choosing to give, this will help us provide the needed support to our neighbors in the City of Albany and surrounding areas.