What is "Who's Your One?"
Who's your one? Imagine if every Christian could answer that question with the name of a person who is far from God—a person they’re praying for and seeking to share the gospel with.
We believe God’s people don’t merely need another method for evangelism. This is about focused intentionality. Jesus was moved with compassion, and compassion demands an action like go, share, give, love, and serve to be biblical.
Join us and commit to sharing the gospel with just one person. If we partner together in prayer and sharing our faith, just imagine the difference it will make in countless lives. It can all start with one – your one step of obedience in sharing with one other person.
How Do I Join His Mission?
- Begin to pray asking the Lord to reveal who your One is. Your One could be a neighbor, coworker, a person you interact with in a place of business, the gym, where you shop, etc.
- Begin the Prayer Guide to pray specifically for your One.
Putting His Mission in Motion
- Begin to wear your John 3:16 bracelet.
- Learn a gospel presentation: John 3:16 bracelet, the Best News tract or another gospel presentation with which you are comfortable.
- Reach out to your One. Be purposeful in spending time with them. Build a relationship with them if you do not already have one.
- Ask the Lord to give you opportunities to share the gospel with your One.
- Share the gospel with your One.
- Connect your One with the church.
- Do not stop until they come to Christ.
- When your One makes a decision for Christ, follow up with discipleship tools. Next Step booklet, The Relationship booklet and other discipleship tools are available in the foyer credenza and The Source Bookstore.
Making It Your Lifestyle
- Ask the Lord who your next One is.
- Who's Your One is a lifestyle. Be open to the Lord putting others in your path with whom you can also share the gospel.
Please remember that you are building a relationship with a person. This is not about checking a box. This is about living purposefully with those around us, praying expectantly for the Lord to open doors for the gospel. When we ask God to open doors for us to be obedient to the Great Commission, He will always answer.
Download the 30-Day Prayer Guide as you pray for someone in need of the gospel. The Prayer Guide is also available on the YouVersion Bible app.
How to Use Your John 3:16 Bracelet
For God so loved the world...
God loves the entire world. That means He loves you and me.
That He gave...
We are all sinners and we’re all broken. We need to be saved and cannot do it ourselves. Salvation is not earned or deserved; it is given to us by God’s grace.
His one and only Son...
Jesus is God’s only begotten Son. He is the only way to eternal life. His death on the cross paid the penalty for our sin and His resurrection provided a way to eternal life for us.
That whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life...
Believing in Jesus means that we turn away from our sin and give God, through Jesus, control of our lives. We make Him our Lord and He becomes our Savior. It is a decision you can make right now.
God, I am a sinner and I want to be forgiven. I believe Jesus Christ your son died for my sins and is alive right now. I turn away from my sin and confess Jesus Christ as my Lord. I ask you, Jesus, to control my life and I thank you for giving me eternal life. Amen.