Who Are You?
I am who God says I am.
I can do what God says I can do.
I can become exactly what God says I can become.
You are a miracle. And that’s exactly what this study is about—your true identity. Who you really are. The culture will try to define you, your past may try to label you, the enemy will seek to deceive you, but no one has the authority to give you your name—your identity—except your Father. And He says that your uniqueness is an expression of His creative genius and is designed to reflect His glory.
Join Priscilla for eight weeks and begin to understand what it means to be created in God’s image and recreated in Christ’s image as His masterpiece. Once you discover who God says you are and the spiritual inheritance that you have, you can start walking in your true identity as a daughter of the most high King.
You’ll spend your whole life either trying to be and become something you were never meant to be, or discovering who you are in Him and living up to that standard by the power of His Spirit within you.
You are His!
And you were created for the purpose of reflecting God’s light to the world.
Like all of God's miracles, your life will leave a lasting impact if you'll simply be yourself, surrendered to God, molded by His Spirit, and on mission for Him.
Defined Teen Girls' Bible Study Book includes content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use this Study," tips for leading a group, and a leader guide.
- Uniquely Created
- Struggles and Solutions
- Vital Signs
- Who You Are
- What You Have Walk This Way
- In Christ, On Purpose
- Guarding Your Identity
- Bible Study Book
- DVD with a promotional video and eight 15- to 20-minute video sessions
- Code for access to digital video downloads
- Code for access to additional leader resources available from Wordsearch Bible online platform
- Teaching videos featuring author Priscilla Shirer, approximately 15-20 minutes each week — available with the purchase of a Leader Kit
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- 8 group sessions, 7 weeks of homework
- Answer the questions “Who is God?” and “Who am I?”
- Provides an in-depth examination of spiritual truths from the Book of Ephesians to lead you into a better understanding and appreciation of your God-given identity.
- Learn how sin has uniquely broken you.
- Discover how you can be transformed by the gospel of Christ.
- Understand what it means to be created for good works.
- Use the unique way God has gifted and created you to serve others.
- Take hold of the grace available to you in Christ.
- Find purpose and meaning in Christ.
- Define yourself by the Creator’s call instead of by a cultural identity.
- Five personal study options each week will challenge you in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Each day of homework will guide you as you learn that your identity is rooted in your relationship with God.