Sherwood is excited to announce we will be back on campus! Sunday morning Worship Services, Sunday Connect Groups and mid-week activities have resumed.
Looking for a Sunday Connect Group or mid-week Bible study? Select the button below for a complete list of classes and activities.
We have started back small group ministries on campus! This includes Sunday morning Connect Groups and Wednesday night Life University classes. If any class members feel uncomfortable attending in person, WiFi is available at the church so teachers can connect with them digitally during class. View the documents below for Level 2.2 details of when your family should attend Connect Group and worship service.
8:15 am | Adult Connect Group
9:30 am | Worship Service
11 am | Connect Groups for all ages
5:30 pm | House of Prayer
6 pm | Worship Service
At Sherwood, the statement “Prayer leads us to love God, grow together, serve others and change the world” is something we live out. As we look for more ways to put this into practice, we are starting Serve Sundays. Once a month, we will serve our community through things like prayer walks, visitation, food deliveries, call lists, prayers for the incarcerated and more. Make sure to save the dates below and stay tuned for more information on how and where to sign up. Bring your family and serve with your church as we impact Albany for Christ.
6:30 pm | Life University
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT WEE CARE:
- Preschool doors will open 30 minutes prior to class start time.
- Each Wee Care volunteer will have their temperature taken before they serve and will wear a mask.
- We are planning for 4-5 children to be in each classroom.
- Children will remain within the same group/class the entire time and will not gather for Wee Worship.
- A volunteer will give tags to families in the atrium and assist with kiosk check-in.
- Volunteers in Rooms 103, 104, and 106 will be required to wear a scrub jacket to protect infants and volunteers.
- Parents are asked to remain outside the door of each classroom.
- Parents are asked to not bring strollers unless necessary.
- We ask for only one parent to drop off children, and for the same parent to pick them up.
Sherwood's Four Levels of Response to COVID-19
We are currently at level two.
Sherwood has closely monitored the COVID-19 situation and provided communication to our church family. Below are the emails sent out that explain Sherwood's response plan as it has evolved.
I would like to volunteer to serve: