March 27, 2016 AM
Dr. Michael Catt – 1721
#3 in series
DO YOU KNOW MY JESUS?
God, His Son, and Your Decision
I. WHAT JESUS DID FOR YOU
1) We see Christ's __ (v. 6)
2) We see Christ's __ (v. 7)
3) We see Christ's __ (v. 8)
4) We see Christ's __ (vv. 9-11)
II. WHAT GOD THE FATHER DID FOR JESUS
For 2,000 years, historians, philosophers, theologians, and scholars
have universally accepted a core set of facts:
1) The disciples' eyewitness accounts
2) Their messages centered on the Resurrection
3) Their transformation into bold witnesses
4) The empty tomb which caused the critics and enemies of Christ to panic
5) The message of the Resurrection as the center of the writings of the Apostles
6) The fact that neither the Jewish leaders nor Romans could disprove the message
7) The consistent, sustained history of this message in the church
8) Sunday worship – 52 times a year we celebrate His resurrection
9) Two sceptics, particularly, James and Paul, came to Christ
1) He is seated in a place of __.
2) He is seated in the place of __.
3) He is seated because His work of __.
4) He is seated to __ for us.