March 17, 2019 PM
Concert of Prayer
SPORTS & RECREATION
• Pray for the 400 kids+, 100 adults and their families who are involved in spring sports.
• Pray for coaches and captains to be bold in sharing their faith.
• Pray for Sherwood members who are actively engaging families on their teams.
CHILDREN & STUDENTS
• Pray they will come to faith in Christ, grow in the knowledge of Him, and ï¬nd their identity in Him.
• Pray they will be committed to living missionally as salt and light in a dark world.
• Pray they won’t cave to the pressures of the world, the ï¬‚esh, and the devil, but will be transformed by the renewing of their mind.
• Pray for each leader’s relationship with God.
• Pray for unity.
• Pray for wisdom and courage to enact policies that will: spur economic growth + job creation, reach youth + college students, heal and improve race relations, deter crime + acts of violence, move our community forward.
Albany City Commissioners
Mayor Dorothy Hubbard
Dougherty County Commissioners
Chairman Chris Cohilas
Lee County Commissioners
Chairman Billy Mathis
• Call to Care: Pray we won’t close our hearts toward the people around us.
• Call to Engage: Pray we will understand and share how God is patient and desires none to perish, but all to come to repentance.
• Call to Be a Voice: Pray we won’t be ashamed of the power of the gospel of Christ, but will proclaim His love toward us.