August 01, 2021 PM
Paul Gotthardt (#1 in series)
GALATIANS: IT IS FOR FREEDOM THAT CHRIST SET US FREE
The Foundation of Freedom, Part 1
Galatians explores the depths of our __ in Christ.
In Galatians, Paul deals with spiritual freedom on two fronts:
- In chapters 3 and 4, he talks about freedom through __.
- In chapters 5 and 6, he addresses freedom through __.
What is the context of Galatians?
The context of any book will address the author, audience, setting, purpose, and genre.
- The author is the Apostle __. (v. 1)
- Galatians was written around AD __. (v. 2a)
- The audience was the “__ of Galatia.” (v. 2b)
- The purpose was to __ Judaizers, restate the essence of the gospel, and __ Christians to embrace their freedom in Christ. (vv. 3-5)