September 26, 2021 PM
(#7 in series)
GALATIANS: IT IS FOR FREEDOM THAT CHRIST SET US FREE
Evidence From a Changed Life, Part 2
How does this text give evidence of divine revelation through a changed life?
- Persecutors do not usually become advocates. (v. 13)
- Practicing Jews do not usually take a different spiritual path. (v. 14)
- “Doers” do not usually boast in their inabilities. (vv. 15-16)
One of the greatest testimonies to the work of God is a __ life.
- Pharisees do not usually dedicate their life to __ Gentiles. (vv. 15-16a)
Serving is not required to make someone right before God, but service is required to walk in __ with God.
- Those who join an __ group do not usually avoid that group. (vv. 16b-17)
- Leaders do not usually avoid the __. (vv. 17-21)
- The persecuted do not usually __ God for their persecutors. (vv. 22-24)
Reflection: There is greater certainty in the cumulative effect of mounting evidence.