November 21, 2021 PM
Why Do We Struggle with Gratefulness?
Key Truth: We grumble when we __ God’s grace and focus on our view of __.
Three words describe why the workers were upset:
I did more than someone else.
I deserve more than someone else.
I want more than someone else.
You __ what you __ one.
If you’re wondering if you’re a “grumbler,” the likelihood goes up with these three traits:
- Grumblers are never content with what they __.
- Grumblers have an excuse for everything.
- Grumblers believe that life is __ against them.
What’s the cure for a grumbling heart?
- Thank God for His __ and grace.
- Don't allow comparisons to define your view of fairness.
- Remember that God rewards __.