February 13, 2022 AM
(#5 in series)
VISION: Moving Together Toward God's Preferred Future
WHAT IS KINGDOM SUCCESS?
Kingdom success happens when God redeems __ of faithfulness for the advancement of the __ and the expansion of His kingdom.
“The kingdom is the range of God’s __ will where what He wants done is done.” – Dallas Willard
When Christians understand the kingdom, two things happen:
1) It opens our eyes to countless kingdom __.
2) It drops the __ that divide us.
Our __ should not be determined by our circumstances.
When you think “kingdom,” remember the __.
In chapter 10, Jesus shared five paradoxical concepts in order:
1) Two shall be one. (vv. 1-12)
2) Adults shall be as children. (vv. 13-16)
3) First shall be last. (vv. 17-31)
4) Servants shall become rulers. (vv. 32-45)
5) Poor shall become rich. (vv. 46-52)
What are the characteristics of kids that mark the kingdom?
- Kids lack __.
- Kids need __.