March 06, 2022 PM
(#15 in series)
A Study of Galatians
It’s Always Been Faith
Galatians 3:6-9; Genesis 12-22
This text is relevant to believers in six primary ways:
1) It __ us to share the gospel more effectively.
2) It draws us back to the heart of the gospel.
3) It expands our theological understanding of __.
4) It emphasizes faith after salvation.
5) It shows us the __ of the Law.
6) It shows how Abraham trusted God with major promises, hard decisions, prolonged periods of waiting, confusing times, and human impossibilities.
Moment 1: God gives three __ to Abram.
God promises Abram the __, the seed, and the __.
Moment 2: God promises Abram a __. (Genesis 15:1-6)
The word believed means “unqualified commitment of oneself to another.”