April 24, 2022
(#7 in series)
Equipped: God's Design for Marriage
Key Thought: __ are found at the __.
Key Truth: God’s basic design for marriage can be expressed in three words: __, cleave, and __.
- Leave __ and mother
- Cleave to your __
- Weave together so that the two become one for __.
Reflection: If you’re married, engaged to be married, or thinking about marriage, I cannot overemphasize the importance of spending some time with God’s design. Talk to each other about God’s design: leave, cleave, and weave.
- Do we __ it?
- Have we strayed from God’s design?
- Are other relationships __ out our relationship with each other?
- Are we making a concerted effort to unite together, or have we gotten into a “mine and yours” mentality?
- Is our relationship defined as two __ one or one __ for two?