June 05, 2022 PM
(#22 in series)
Galatians: When Truth Hurts
Key Statement: __ you respond to truth determines __ you continue to receive truth.
A few thoughts before digging into the text:
- All __ is not about truth.
- Truth doesn’t have to be __ directed to be personally __.
- The __ of relationships means that distance often accompanies offense.
What should we remember when receiving truth that hurts?
- Being offended by truth will change the way we __ people. (vv. 12-16)
- __ truth is susceptible to undetected lies. (vv. 12-20)
“Satan has many __ at his disposal, but a __ is the handle that fits everyone.”
- When the truth hurts, we should prayerfully reflect upon the __ of those who shared it. (vv. 17-20)
Test what you __ against what God __.