December 04, 2022 PM
(#5 in series)
In Christ: Accessing Your Spiritual Account
There are two ways that people approach Christianity:
- The __-Life: We __ to do our best for God.
- The __-Life: We __ God to live His best through us.
The Christ-life is a focused pursuit to be with God __, recognizing Jesus as your life and __ Him to live His life through you.
What does it mean to be “in Christ?”
It means we are united to Christ in such __ that what is true of Him is also true for us.
Christians are one in Christ. We are in Christ and Christ is in us. Our lives are joined together to such a degree that what is true of Him is also true for us.
1) __ together (Romans 6:6; Galatians 2:20)
2) Died together (Romans 6:8; Colossians 2:20; 2 Timothy 2:11)
3) __ together (Romans 6:4, 5; Colossians 2:12)
4) Made alive together (Ephesians 2:5; Colossians 2:13)
5) __ together (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12, 13; 3:1)
6) Seated together (Ephesians 2:6)
7) __ all things together (Romans 8:32)
8) Life is hidden together (Colossians 3:3)
9) __ together (Romans 8:17; Ephesians 3:6; 1 Peter 3:7)
10) Sharers together (Ephesians 3:6)
How do you access your spiritual account in Christ?
__ in Him!
What does it mean to abide?
The person who is abiding in Christ is the one whose life is intentionally placed in the __ of God.
They live in a state of God-awareness that prompts regular interaction throughout the day. Nothing comes into that person's life that does not become a part of the relational dialogue.