January 29, 2022 AM
(#2 in series)
Download a PDF of the sermon notes by clicking here.
Click here to download a PDF of the children's sermon notes.
Share His Story: Steward His Story
God did not enter our story; we entered His.
Key Question for Disciples: “How are you experiencing God in your life—TODAY?”
Revelation 12:11 says, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony…”
The stories will emerge in the mission, and the mission will catch fire through the stories.
We are stewards of 2 great God stories:
1. The story of God’s work in the __.
2. The story of God’s work in our __.
There are more people __ to be saved than there are disciples __ to share the Good News. (Luke 10:2)
Big Idea: Our __ may be the introduction; His __ must become the journey.
Two practical thoughts on sharing your testimony:
1. This woman __ her story with those she knew.
2. Your story doesn’t have to be __ for God to use it.
The gospel’s power is not __ by our sense of desperation.
3 Prayer Challenges for Disciples:
1. God, will you deepen my __ of the gospel and show me how you’re at work in my life?
2. God, will you __ me to share the gospel and what you’re doing in my life THIS WEEK?
3. God, will you make me a __ in the harvest?