One of the greatest ways we can serve our community is by praying for our community. One way is taking a prayer walk.
Don't know where to start? Watch our video below on how to prayer walk.
Here are some ideas of what to pray for as you walk.
- Pray for people, marriages, families, businesses, government, and leaders.
- Pray for police officers, firefighters, and first responders.
- Pray that churches will be effective in reaching their communities for Christ.
- Pray for hearts to be open to the gospel and that God's people will live on mission in that area.
- When you walk past a school, pray over the teachers, administrators, and students.
- Pray for revival and spiritual awakening for the city.
- Pray that God removes spiritual blinders and the barriers that hinder people from knowing Jesus.
- Pray for God's blessing over people, homes, and businesses you encounter.
Take time to praise God for what you see. You may see people out serving others, a full church parking lot, or a family laughing and playing in the yard. If there’s something good, pure, worthy of praise - thank God for it!
We are praying for Albany, Georgia, and our surrounding cities. Use this simple form to submit the areas over which you have prayed over.