"Bringing Generations to the Cross"
2911 Leary Road
Albany, Georgia U.S.A. 31707
Click here for Google Map directions.
Legacy Park is an 82-acre sports complex dedicated to showing the love of Jesus Christ through sports and recreation activities. The park provides a safe and family-friendly environment for people of all ages to enjoy fun outdoor activities. In addition to providing family activities, Legacy Park is also the location for Sherwood Recreation organized league soccer, baseball, softball, t-ball, football and cheerleading. The possibilities for fun are (almost) endless when you visit Legacy Park. Admission to the park is free, and it is open to the public.
Children's Play Area
Sand Volleyball Courts
USTA-Approved Tennis Courts
1.56-mile Walking Track
Hours of Operation
In an effort to reopen our facility to the community, we are hosting the following guidelines and park hours for the month of July. If you have any questions please contact us at 229-883-1910.
Procedures for Reopening:
- Social distancing yard signs (gates, pavilion, playground)
- Hand-washing signs (bathrooms, Hub, pavilion)
- Periodically wipe down playground
- Clean bathrooms each day we are open
- Clean sports equipment after use
Month of July: Park is open Monday-Thursday 9 am - 5 pm.
Dates and times are subject to change based on potential Connect Group and ministry group gatherings.
March - May
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 am - 8 pm
Wednesday: 9 am - 5 pm
November - February
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm
Wednesday: 9 am - 4 pm
|December 24-26, 2020|
|883-1910 ext. 1351||Check Availabilty/Book Facility|
Reservations are accepted for this facility. Please contact 883-1910, ext. 1351 for information and pricing.
• You may bring your own sports and recreation equipment for use at Legacy Park.
• A limited amount of equipment is available for check out as needed from the park office located at the Pavilion.